OFF-ROAD ADVENTURE ACADEMY 

SKILLS TRAINING & ADVENTURE TOURS

LET'S GET MOVING

" A good rider can overcome marginal equipment. However even the best equipment can't overcome a marginal rider "

carrier_bmw_logo_inv@4x.png
Logo-Kimpex.png
logo_LS2.png
logo_leatt.png

Motorcycle shipping from our depots available.

Toronto - Calgary - Vancouver - Montreal

Official partner
BMW_CI_Carrier-wide-black (1).png
Drummond - Sherbrooke
OCTANE 2.png
 
OAA Group 2 May 25-26
OAA Group 2 May 25-26

press to zoom
20150620-3547-OAA
20150620-3547-OAA

press to zoom
33995685_1862118103855020_27941026653137
33995685_1862118103855020_27941026653137

press to zoom
OAA Group 2 May 25-26
OAA Group 2 May 25-26

press to zoom
1/5

ABOUT

OFF-ROAD

ADVENTURE

ACADEMY

The Academy is open to ALL street legal type dual purpose motorcycles. We believe that riders need a minimum of 2 days of intensive repetitive skills training to gain that muscle memory. Like any sport or activity, repetition is the key to muscle memory that builds your confidence, makes you a better and safer rider on and off-road. This is a fact and after a weekend our students are amazed how much they have evolved in 48 hrs. Whether you've been riding for 2 days or 20 years, this is for you. You WILL become a safer and better rider, we guarantee it.

 

 ALBERTA   -   BC   -  QUEBEC

 

CHOOSe YOUR ADVENTURE

The best ADVenture rider can tackle any obstacle at VERY low speeds while keeping full control of mind, body and machine. Only 5% of the roads are paved. We will teach you how to explore the other 95% safely and with confidence. You will discover the true meaning of FREEDOM. After an Off-road ADVenture Academy training and off-road skills class, you will ask yourself "Why didn't I do this years ago?"

ADV 1

TRAINING

FREEDOM 2

TRAINING

WHAT RIDERS HAVE TO SAY.

"I was challenged to exceed my limits, pushing myself to learn new techniques but always feeling supported!.."

David P. 1200GS Regina,SK

"You think you know how to ride a bike until you take a course like this..."

Serge O. 1200GS Canmore,AB

 

" The exercises hammer home the skills and their theory of muscle memory really works. By the end of two days I have a totally different perspective...and far better confidence and capability to successfully navigate the dirt, gravel and rocks. Highly recommend! "

Scott C. , Calgary,AB

GET IN TOUCH
OAA OFF-ROAD ADVENTURE ACADEMY
  • White Facebook Icon
  • White Instagram Icon
 

Thanks for submitting!

80066 Beaconhill NW

Calgary, AB 

T3R0B2

Canada

Tel: 1-888-816-8847